Snow and Ice Removal
Central New Jerseys dedicated snow and ice management company.
Serving Pennington, Princeton, Hopewell and surrounding central New Jersey towns, Cutting Edge is a local, family-owned company dedicated to providing commercial clients with affordable, worry-free snow management solutions. Our accounts include homeowner associations, retail establishments, corporate office buildings and apartment complexes. With over 15 years of experience, we have the knowledge and resources necessary to ensure your snow removal needs are met to the highest standards. We manage over a million square feet of pavement every season and treat each property as a priority. We pride ourselves in offering a safe winter environment for our community.
Don’t take chances. Leave the winter weather to us.
Winter accident liability is one of the chief concerns for business and property owners across Central New Jersey. A poorly maintained sidewalk or parking lot could result in damage to customers’ property and health. These incidents are common each year, and businesses end up paying the price.
Personal injury cases can take your attention away from the important day-to-day details of your business. In some cases, paying a settlement could leave you shutting down your business for good. Cutting Edge is sensitive to these matters and prides itself on providing a safe winter environment for everyone. Our team applies its knowledge and resources to resolving your winter dilemma and meeting the highest quality standards in the industry.
- Utilizes the latest technology to offer real-time weather monitoring and GPS tracking of crew members
- Uses state-of-the-art equipment and advanced products
- Measures properties electronically
- Offers support through ground crews with dedicated specialty sidewalk equipment
- Offers multiple programs and plans to meet the needs of any property
- Has over 25 pieces of snow-fighting equipment
- Backup equipment on hand to help support our team during a blizzard
- Treated Ice Products used to help prevent damaged to clients property
- Honors the environment through the use of special pushers and plows that greatly reduce salt usage
- Keeps over 500 gallons of fuel on hand at all times
- Employs full-time mechanics and certified snow professionals on staff
- Ensures safety protocols are followed by all team members
- Carries snow insurance designed specifically to cover snow-related damage and injuries
- Understands the importance of superb customer service
- Dedicated Crew Leaders which are out in the field for direct site support at all times
- Available 24/7 during winter weather events